Sports Club Volunteering Seminar in Waterford – October 23rd
Clubforce will host a sports club volunteering seminar at the Viking Hotel in Waterford on Wednesday, 23rd October at 7:30pm sharp. The event is free to attend and is aimed primarily at volunteers and administrators involved in running amateur sports clubs in Waterford and surrounding townlands.
As clubs in Waterford prepare for their end-of-year Annual General Meetings (AGMs), this is an ideal opportunity to look at best practice in club management and to learn how Ireland’s most successful amateur sports clubs are run.
The evening will feature a presentation from Clubforce CEO, Warren Healy, and will address some of the most common challenges facing clubs and volunteers today including:
- Membership management and paperwork
- Raising funds
- Communicating with members
- GDPR compliance
- Volunteer collaboration
- Financial reporting
- Recruiting, retaining and managing volunteers
Attendees will be given a live demonstration of the Clubforce system, which gives club volunteers a single platform to manage memberships, club-wide communication, fundraising and real-time reporting. The demo will cover:
- Simplifying membership fee collection through online payment
- Fundraising tools including online club lotto and event ticketing system
- Running sports camp registrations online
- Communicating with members via the Clubforce app, email and SMS
- Multi-year reporting on membership growth and financial performance
- Integration with National Governing Body (NGB) systems including the GAA and FAI
- Volunteer management through the Single Member View function
Spaces for the event are limited and club volunteers are invited to book their place on the evening by emailing Nicole Fowley at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 091-506048.
(Net Beo Teoranta trading as) Clubforce is the leading club management system provider on the island of Ireland. The company was founded in Galway in 2009 as locallotto.ie and since then has served over 2000 sports clubs across the length and breadth of Ireland through online fundraising and data management systems.
Clubs use Clubforce to process membership fees, sell and distribute barcoded tickets, communicate with members, conduct fundraising and report on the club’s financial performance – saving significant volunteering time in the process. GAA and soccer clubs can also sync data to their respective National Governing Body (NGB) systems quickly and securely, further reducing paperwork for club officers.