Big rebuild for Walsh Park
Waterford GAA County Board have submitted their planning application to Waterford Council for the redevelopment of Walsh Park.
The redevelopment consisting of the demolition of existing on-site buildings (with the exception of the Southern Stand) and the construction of the following:-
– New western boundary wall complete with turnstile housings, ticket office and exit gates.
– New western terrace complete with roof cover.
– New sanitary and concession accommodation at western end of ground.
– New northern open seated stand (uncovered).
– New part open seated stand at north east corner (uncovered). – New sanitary accommodation at north east corner.
– New 2-storey Dressing room/administration building at eastern end of ground.
– New sanitary and concession accommodation at south east corner.
– New southern boundary wall at south east corner complete with turnstile housing ticket office and exit gates
You can view the planning documents HERE
Here are the artists impressions of the redevelopment.